Thursday, January 7, 2010

BACK FROM PROMOTING NEW SINGLE, "GANGSTA" IN EUROPE AND AFRICA


Welcome to my blog. Here you can get the latest downloads, and information about me, UNITY. I will be posting multiple projects every month on this site so stay tuned in.

We will crack of 2010 with a tale about my recent adventures to Europe and Africa to promote the physical release of my new single GANGSTA ft. FLO ( B-Side: LETS RIDE ft. STIC.MAN). This is the first release from my AUDIO VeVe album, produced by ORGANIZED ELEMENTS. It is also the first installment in a series of internet releases through SOUND VISE scheduled to launch this coming February. As I said, stay tuned in.

For now, lets take a real life journey across the globe in my new video, GANGSTA.

ENJOY
-U

No comments:

Post a Comment