Monday, January 18, 2010

FIGHT: TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION

fight cover for upload cleaned

Just wanted to let you all know, just in case you were ever looking for it, FIGHT, my first release is available all over the web. To get it clique the title of this blog post. Fight was originally released on CD in the summer of 1999. It sold about 400 copy's across California, at festivals and shows, on the street and in stores like Amoeba and Rasputin's, then I had to pay rent (or something like that) and couldn't re-up. I re-released it in 2004 as a part of my four album hand-crafted box set, which are only one hundred in edition. Last year on 9/11/09 I launched the official internet release to celebrate the album's ten year anniversary. Let this revolutionary truth-rap nourish your consciousness. Happy MLK Day. Enjoy!

PS-
Here is some recent footage of me performing a few songs from Fight at a small show my brother Tai-Chi threw at the Element Lounge in San Francisco.


No comments:

Post a Comment